It’s More Fun Run – 2013
Registration is now open for the 5K/10K “It’s More Fun” Run at Coyote Point Park in San Mateo, CA. A gorgeous run by the San Francisco bay – what more could you ask for?
Individual and Team (Family) categories are available. Please note that prices will increase on March 20, 2013.
Date: April 14, 2013
Race Start: 9:00am
Packet Pickup: TBD
Coyote Point Park,
San Mateo, CA
Please note that we will not be taking day of registration.
- Individual 5K – $30 until 3/20/13, $35 after 3/20/13
- Individual 10K – $40 until 3/20/13, $45 after 3/20/13
- Mother or Father/Daughter or Son 5K – $50 until 3/20/13, $60 after 3/20/13
- Mother or Father/Daughter or Son 10K – $70 until 3/20/13, $80 after 3/20/13
About the Route:
Registration is now open for the 5K/10K “It’s More Fun” Run at Coyote Point Park in San Mateo, CA. Both the 5K and 10K events will start at the “Duck Pond” and run along the wide Bay Trail, providing spectacular view of the San Francisco Bay. Runners will be welcomed back at the “Duck Pond” by post-race food and music.
10K runners will race the loop twice. Participants paired in the “Family category” must cross the finish line together.
Categories: This year, we are also introducing a new Mother or Father / Daughter or Son category. Pairs participating in the “Family Category” must cross the finish line together.
- Individual 5K
- Individual 10K
- Mother or Father/Daughter or Son 5K
- Mother or Father/Daughter -Son 10K
Parking is located right next to the race start by the Duck Pond. Please note that there is a $6 parking fee at Coyote Point Park.
While we do not object to the participation of jogging strollers, please be aware that the route includes some uphill as well as uneven pavement/road. Please exercise safe and prudent use of strollers. To ensure the safety of all participants, we ask that runners with jogging strollers start behind the runners and walkers.
Dogs are not allowed at Coyote Point Park.
Awards will be provided for the following categories:
- Individual 5K – Top Male and Female
- Individual 10K – Top Male and Female
- Mother or Father/Daughter or Son 5K – Top pair
- Mother or Father/Daughter or Son 10K – Top pair
Water Aid Stations
We will have one water station at Mile 2 of the course. Bottled water will also be available at the Finish Line.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.